Proven Professionals – The Facts
Flexible Resources represents professionals who measure their success with results instead of face-time. Through flexible work arrangements including consulting, interim assignments, and part-time work options, our mid-to-senior level managers are able to be major contributors to their work teams while achieving work–life balance.
Our candidates stand out from the pack and possess highly sought-after credentials and attributes. Here’s what you can expect
- More than 70% hold MBAs or other postgraduate degrees. We introduced the phrase “MBA moms” into the flexible workplace lexicon to describe our candidates’ exceptional education and skills.
- Have 10 to 15+ years of work experience in marketing, human resources, finance, and related fields.
- Demonstrate great depth and breadth of experience rather than a narrow career focus, making them versatile multitaskers.
- Are highly motivated to build a long-term track record of success based on a strong work ethnic, a solid self-image, and the ability to maximize flextime.
- Have a fierce commitment to work–life balance, making them highly resourceful, productive, and focused, whether in a full- or part-time position, as a contract, or a permanent employee.
- Are creative outside-the-box thinkers with a willingness to tackle all types of situations and assignments; they place greater importance on the actual work than the title.
- Exhibit a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude that translates into excellent management skills and leading by example.